Admission & Other Detail
Parents seeking admission for their children to the school will have to fill-in the admission form (available in download section) and submit it duly filled with the administrative office. But before you fill in the admission form, please remember :
Parents and the school
- A.) Your ward will have to take a written test and may have to face an interview, getting through which will ensure admission. Syllabus of the entrance examination will be given in advance. However there is no provision of examination and interview for the students of nursery class.
- B.) Admission formality will be deemed complete only after total amount of fee is paid in cash or after realisation of cheque. For payment of fee in lump sum a discount of 5% will be given on the total amount paid as tution fee.
- C.) Fee once deposited will be non-refundable in any case.
- D.) In case of transfer from other school, the admission will only be deemed accomplished when original transfer certificate has been submitted. The T.C. from other district/state must be counter signed by D.E.O. of the district.
- E.) The school management reserves the right to grant admission or to deny.
The awareness of parents about the activities and progress of their ward/s in the school is must for which the parental interaction with the school is very important and highly recommended. Parents can interact with the school in the following ways :
- 1) Parents can interact between 8 A.M to 9 A.M. on any working day.
- 2) They can communicate with the school through the students' diary by sending a note to the class teacher.
- 3) By meeting the respective teachers on "Parent Teachers' Meeting Day" on the 4'th Saturday of every month between 8 AM to 10 AM. If 4'th Saturday is a holiday, the PTMD will be held on 2'nd Saturday of the same month.
Parents are not allowed to go directly to the class rooms to meet teachers during working hours. They should only come on the PTMD. In case of any emergency parents can directly go to classes with special permission from the Principal.
Age Limits for Admission to Nursery to Class 1 The age limits for various classes as on 31'st March of the corresponding session, are as under :
Nursery 3 years
PS-I ( Pre-School I) 4 years
PS-II ( Pre-School II) 5 years
Class-I 6 years
Click here to download Latest Fees Structure (PDF file).